AGREEMENT AND DEPOSIT:
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time slot(s). The slot will be open to the public within 10 days of the tour if no payment has been given.
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require at a purchase of two tickets to hold the time slot two weeks before the tour date.
- In the tourism industry, it is customary to tip the tour guide(s). For Private Group Tours, a 15% gratuity will be added to your total cost and will be provided directly to your tour guide(s). Your tour guide greatly appreciates this!
PRIVATE GROUP TOUR INFORMATION:
- All private group food tours are 3 hours in length.
- Private tours are the same price except that 15% gratuities are added for the tour leader.
- Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the Public Tours, only in a private setting.
- The Downtown Denver Food Tour and the Boozy Bites Tour can accommodate up to 24 total people (maximum 12 people per tour guide in 2 separate groups staggered by ½ hour each).
- There are no refunds or reschedules for any no-shows or cancellations the day of your event(s).
- A minimum of 6 people to create a private tour.
- For groups of six or less, we can do private tour with a flat surcharge of $49.